8.06.2007

Too much to write about, so this is my cop-out.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
No. Katherine Anne Cavicchio marks the start of a dynasty.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Wow...it’s been awhile for real sobs, though yesterday I got a bit teary-eyed when my friend Robin told me that she has a tape of Mugs’ voice. The thought of hearing the voice of your life-long love, long after he died....Completely crushing.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
With the proper pen or pencil (the lead must be 0.7, not 0.5).

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Prosciutto

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Even better - I have two dogs. Arnie (aka Arnold, the Bear, Little, Sweet Pea) is a 3 year old Golden Retriever and Red (aka Red Dawg, Heeler, Dingo, Red Puppy) is a 4 year old Red Heeler.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hard to say; I tend to be scared of people who are too much like me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
No. Never. That was sarcasm.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but I always wanted them to be taken out because I really wanted to eat all the ice cream. Just like George Costanza.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Nope.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cracklin’ Oat Bran, but I never eat it on account of its copious sugar, fat, bleached flour and cost. I also love me some oatmeal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes. If I don’t untie them when I’m taking them off, I’ll just have to untie them later, when I'm putting them back on. Why wait?

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No. I KNOW I am strong.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything that starts with vanilla and adds some form of chocolate or peanut butter.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Men: their smile.
Women: how skinny they are.

15. RED OR PINK?
Pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
How my completely distorted self-image affects my mood.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Grama and Pap Cavicchio.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Sure.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Brown velour skirt and pink wooden clogs.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
HealthyPop Butter flavor popcorn, but I'm still hungry.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The woman in the office next to mine is on the phone, trying to help a friend feel better. It sounds sad.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Today I’d be white. I’m looking forward to snow.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Brad’s neck, woodsmoke, sweetgrass, Arnie’s fur, Red’s paws.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Brad.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Penn State football.

26. HAIR COLOR?
Darker brown than most people realize.

27. EYE COLOR?
Blue.

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes.

39. FAVORITE FOOD?
Hamburgers.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings. Always.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.

32. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White.

33. SUMMER OR WINTER?
In summer, winter. In winter, summer. Always, fall.

34. HUGS OR KISSES?
Big hugs.

35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Bright Lights, Big Ass by Jen Lancaster.

36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don’t use one.

37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT?
I don’t watch tv.

38. FAVORITE SOUND?
Brad calling, “On belay,” Arnie scratching his back on the carpet, Red saying good morning.

39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
No, thanks.

40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Southeast Asia.

41. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I remember every single thing a person was wearing at any point, right down to the make and model of their running shoes and what kind of barrette they have in their hair.

42. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Greensburg, Pennsylvania.

43. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE?
Endless motivation.

No comments: