8.07.2007

Another List. This is Surprisingly (and Narcissistically) Fun

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Mountain Lions
2. Strange Men
3. Poverty

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. David Sedaris
2. George Oscar Bluth
3. Megan

Three Things I Love:
1. Trader Giotto’s Italian Roast first thing in the morning
2. Waking up to snowfall
3. Fall clothing

Three Things I Hate:
1. Seeing people in pain
2. People who don’t like animals
3. People who are consciously hurtful

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Tax stuff
2. How to figure out gas mileage
3. Why people wear open-toed shoes with tights

Three Things On My Desk:
1. A picture of Brad and me in front of the Captian
2. The tiki-style pencil holder that Megan bestowed upon me when she left Backbone
3. Strunk and White’s The Elements of Style

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Waiting for the day to end so I can go running
2. Looking forward to tomorrow when I can go climbing (I need to rest my muscles tonight)
3. Wondering if I can make it to Red Pine Lake and back without running into a moose

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Go on a hut trip with Brad
2. Live on the road, in the van, climbing full time
3. Visit Vermont in the Fall

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Pull-ups
2. Poems
3. Pet Arnie

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Wear horizontal stripes
2. Christmas – it makes me feel sick and sad
3. Play soccer

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Folk music
2. NPR
3. My mother

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. The doubting, taunting voice deep inside
2. Haters
3. Fundamentalists of any kind

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To save mo money mo better
2. To think first, speak second
3. To react less emotionally

Three Favorite Foods:
1. Hamburgers
2. Chocolate Milk
3. Saag Paneer

Three Shows I Watched As A Kid:
1. Sesame Street
2. Mister Rogers’ Neighborhood
3. The Muppet Show

Three Things I Regret:
1. Not learning to save money sooner
2. Cutting my hair
3. That I have regrets

No comments: