I've been tagged by the delightful Cindy who pens an outrageously worthy blog.
The topic: 5 things about me.
1. I absolutely love clothes shopping, and usually like to go alone, all day, when I can take as long as I want to prowl through sale racks. I've found some timeless gems that way, including a black cashmere Dolce & Gabbana cardigan for $29, a rare-print Lilly shift on the clearance rack and $49 Frye Campus boots (yeah, they were a size and a half too small, but I wore them for a year anyway).
2. I love crossword puzzles, Sudoku, Scrabble and most other word or mind games. LOVE. But I hate playing cards. Feels too seedy.
3. I proudly subscribe to "smart" magazines with "good" writers and "important" articles, but the only novels I read are situated firmly in the chick-lit category. And I love reading them.
4. I adore dancing (especially hip-hop and NIA) and would like to do it everyday. As it is, I only dance in the kitchen with socks on, because I can slide around on the floor. We're heading to Boulder in a week, though, so maybe I can go to a NIA class or two there.
That was a nice way to close out the Friday of a very long week. I tag: Marit and Paige.
HA! Edited to add:
5. I'm not good with numbers. It's quite apparent, I know, but really, I can surround myself with words and pictures all day, but the moment numbers come along, I throw my hands up and run away screaming. Thanks, for keeping me honest, Cindy!