2.04.2009

Wednesday is for Goldens.

What I love now:
-The return of Golden Retriever Wednesdays, with this close-up of Arnie.

Note the bluish glow on the right side of the image? That's from my computer. That's how near Arnie likes to be to me. Is it any surprise I love him so much?
-Eminem’s new song (with Dr. Dre and Fifty Cent).
-The proliferation of tie-dye in the Spring lines
-Mexico and the thought of going there
-Daylight until 6:00 pm
-A Bit of Fry and Laurie, which is silly, silly, silly. Here's one of my favorite sketches. (Try to watch the whole thing, but if you must skip forward, start at 1:20 and go from there....)
-The endless debate in my office about who would win in a fight: Gandalf or Dumbledore. Here are some supporting facts, though the supporting facts are wrong, as the obvious answer is Dumbledore. Duh. Note that the website also pits Yoda against Magnito and Frodo against Harry Potter. And yes, at my office, we are all HUGE dorks.
-That we’re heading to Zion next weekend – climbing with friends, camping in the desert, perfect.



Speaking of silly, I also love this photo:



Ducks always seem to be mouthing off; I think that's why I like them so much.Look at that guy. QUACK QUACK QUACK! I'M A PENGUIN! So brazen, he is.

I found that shot while researching a concept for a new ad campaign for work. I used the following phrase in my search: imposter, duck. I wonder what the IT department thinks of my internet browsing history....

No comments: