7.01.2010

The progression of things.

Friday:
Red Dog wakes me up by biting my hair.

Coffee.

Feed the dogs, give Red his pills.

Run long at Round Valley with the dogs.

Take cookies to a friend who bettered my bike brakes.

Write.

Eat scrambled eggs with cheddar for lunch, consider swearing off wheat.

Write, but mostly surf the Internet.

Eat toast. Think again about cutting wheat from diet.

Study yoga books, think about who I'd like to mentor with for credit.

Head to yoga class; Kim is teaching.

Think about Kim's discussion of Ishvarapranidhana, the 5th niyama, that of surrender, of accepting what comes.

Wonder how to reconcile Ishvarapranidhana with one's athletic goals.

Saturday:
Red Dog wakes me up by biting my hair.

Coffee.

Feed the dogs, give Red his pills.

Road run while listening to Sean Kingston on Pandora...my favorite new running station.

Take the dogs to the park for a romp.

Eat yogurt and fruit while thinking again about giving up wheat.

Audit an Intro to Yoga class.

Manicure (I love this $15 indulgence) in Ballet Shoes pink.

Read some yoga texts.

Take the dogs to the lake for an evening swim.

Avoid meth addicts with scary looking dogs.

Eat Chinese food while lessening the leaning tower of unread magazines.

Watch Cashback (awesome) while researching single track for tomorrow's ride.

Feel happy about biking again.

No comments: