8.25.2009

After years of searching

I've finally identified what I should be doing with my life, and it's this:




Yes. Working on the set of the "Air Bud" Movie franchise, which includes Space Buddies and Air Buddies.

And readers? I'm only a little bit kidding right now.

When renting a movie, Brad and I always point to whatever "Bud" movie is in the RedBox, and joke that it's the only movie I'd actually be able to watch, so sensitive am I to scenes of violence, death, fighting, sadness.

So tonight, my very sweet husband brought Space Buddies home in an effort to make me smile.

Of course it's completely ridiculous, but it does make me happy. My favorite part is imagining what the off-screen people are doing to affect the puppies' on-screen faces and reactions. If it were Arnie in the movie, for example, all we'd have to do is say, "Hel-lo! Hellooo! HelLO! Hello!" and Arnie would smile and wag his tail and raise his paws.

Yep, Space Buddies. I can't help it--it makes me smile. And this is probably the only post I'll ever write about that.

2 comments:

mdpart2 said...

http://www.tonightshowwithconanobrien.com/video/clips/more-puppies-dressed-as-cats-083109/1152865/

Kate said...

Haven't seen Space Buddies yet but the kids (okay - me too) love Snow Buddies...I think Space Buddies is the sequel.